Sometimes, you just need to look at some adorable photos of babies or animals to get through your day. Maybe you got to work late, spilled your morning coffee, or just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Even though your day may have started off on the wrong note, you can always turn it around with something that brings a smile to your face and joy to your heart. Or, maybe you have been having an awesome day, but why not make it even better?
Here are 25 cute instagram photos guaranteed to make you smile:
1. Photos of golden retrievers are a surefire way to warm your heart!
2. Awww, this cat just wants to cuddle. (and maybe steal this woman’s arm)
3. Photos of babies are another guaranteed way to make you smile, especially when this cute little gal is the model!
4. Awww, floppy-eared bunnies are just too cute for words.
5. Just a dog and her bird friends hangin’ out.
6. These heroic people ran to the scene of an accident to help stabilize an overturned van until emergency responders could arrive.
Faith in humanity restored.
7. This kind teacher made his students PB&J sandwiches before they had to take a three hour exam. What a great guy!
8. Photos of pitbulls can always warm your heart, especially if they’re babies!
9. What a stylish little fella! Maybe we’ll take some fashion tips from him.
10. Just in case you were wondering, your suspicions were correct.
We wanted to include as many dog photos as possible on this list because they’re one of the best ways to make people smile!
11. See, we bet you can’t help but grin at the sight of these two!
12. Isn’t she just the sweetest little thing?!
13. Even hedgehogs need cuddles. And cute stuffed animal friends.
14. Sometimes they even wear mini sunglasses if they feel like it.
15. Random acts of kindness are what keep our world going.
16. This will help keep things in perspective in your marriage.
Let us know if you try it out!
17. Photos of people being kind to one another will never get old.
18. This is definitely a mutually beneficial relationship.
Don’t you just love how protective dogs are of babies?